In the course of its professional development and in relation to improving the quality of services Anes – 96 Ltd. has developed and implemented an integrated management system, including the following standards:
The management of Anes-96 deems the quality in its overall business to be of primary importance and is committed to pursuing a policy based on the following principles:
- Satisfaction of all requirements and expectations of its customers;
- Striving for continuous improvement and perfection in all aspects of the business - improving, acquiring new knowledge, introducing new technologies in order to achieve a higher level of quality of the offered services.
- Customer orientation - to each client Anes-96 suits strictly individually.
- The quality policy should meet the requirements of our customers and the basic principles as defined in ISO 9001:2015.
- Providing flexibility, rapid response, innovation, good business organization.
- Staff motivation, formation of company culture, training and qualification, discretion and confidentiality.
- Implementing the necessary efforts to adopt and use quality policies at all organizational levels.
- Every employee of the company is responsible for the quality of his / her work and within the limits of his / her professional competence, and is obliged to immediately remove any non-compliance or inform such as required according to system requirements for quality management.
- Senior management is committed to providing all necessary resources to conduct and continuously improve the quality policy to become a valid management principle.
Anes – 96 Ltd. is a company that provides services related to:
- Cleaning of sewage treatment plants, mud separator – oil separator, grease, sewerage, tank recovery.
- Transport of non-hazardous and hazardous waste (ADR);
- Safe temporary storage of non-hazardous and hazardous waste;
- Pre-treatment of non-hazardous and hazardous waste;
- Rental of containers for the temporary storage of non-hazardous and hazardous waste;
- Consultations on the requirements of the environmental legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria
The company set itself the objectives of improvement of the work on environmental protection, maintenance and development of the implemented Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of BDS EN ISO 14001:2015 in applying the relevant legal and regulatory requirements. The policy is aimed at developing all activities, processes and services in an environmentally acceptable manner, in compliance with the following guiding principles:
- Environmentally sound waste management in line with the priority objective - to prevent and reduce the harmful impact on human health and the environment.
- Compliance with legal and other environmental requirements relevant to the organization’s activities, processes and services and their aspects.
- Controlled resource consumption - fuels, paper, plastics.
- Avoiding environmental accidents.
- Minimize and, if possible, prevent environmental pollution by adopting general and specific objectives and programs.
- Monitoring and measurement of key features of processes and activities that have a significant impact on the environment.
- Providing the necessary training and enhance personal responsibility in relation to environmental protection.
- Active cooperation with environmental organizations and any other parties in solving environmental problems.
- Training and motivation for company employees to understand and comply with the applicable principles, legal and other requirements arising from the current environmental policy.
Anes – 96 Ltd. requires all collaborators, partners and customers of the company to apply these principles in terms of environmental protection, the personal responsibility of everyone in this respect and compliance with the policies implemented by the Environmental Management System.
Anes-96 Ltd. sets as a priority and main objective the improvement of the quality and working conditions, ensuring healthy and safe at workplace of all employees / workers and in carrying out any activity and process.
The senior management is committed to maintaining and developing the implemented health and safety management system in accordance with the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 in applying the relevant legal and regulatory requirements, and sets out the following guiding principles:
- Continuous improvement of workflow in the company through the development of all departments, jobs and working equipment in a way that ensures the control of existing and prevents new risks to the health and safety of staff and other parties.
- Commitment to compliance with legal and other health and safety requirements related to activities, processes, jobs, work equipment, products and services of the organization.
- Prevent and reduce possible illnesses and injuries related to the occurrence of incidents and out-of-the-box situations by maintaining a high level of response to disasters, accidents and catastrophes.
- Reduce the risk of illness, accidents and incidents at work by adopting goals and programs.
- Continuous exchange of information and consultation with staff and other parties on issues concerning health and safety at work.
- Monitoring and measurement of key features of processes and activities related to the provision of healthy and safe working conditions.
- Active cooperation with authorized organizations for the control of health and safety at work in solving the problems related to the provision of these conditions
- Training and motivation of company employees to understand and comply with current obligations and applicable legal and other requirements regarding their work to ensure healthy and safe at workplace.